Pages

Sunday, 3 April 2011

Photo: Collection of Paintings and Drawings

I'm not good at drawing/painting, but it's just one of those things that I like to do for the sake of my soul... like writing poetry. This is a collection of my paintings and drawings... childish as they might be. 

This time around.Inspired by Helen Stellar


Finally free
Swan song
Ever-watchful
You are the truth... Inspired by Placebo.
Stairway
Alienated

Things have no roots.

Why should I carry hate?
Wanderer.

Dreamer

Rainmaker

Loneliest heart in the world.
Under the universe
"By a small stream
stood a willow tree
they carved themselves a little valley.
In this peaceful solitude
a lost soul found shelter,
studying the words written,
as the universe unravels itself.
Given all we'll ever need, star dust beings,
just burn the bonds
live and let live in the present.
Trust, everything turns out alright.
It's a mystery."

Long ride home

Music is all around

Autumnal walk

Flood

IBS/IBD
Ocean child

Pregnant

Stork

Moon child

Sleeping child

Will this world teach you how to live?

Moon baby

These last paintings show that my study is influencing my inspiration. I'm very curious to know what you found in these paintings...

Cheers,
Natasek

2 comments:

  1. "Childish" and child-like aren't one in the same. In any case, many of these are quite good, and they pique my interest in a way that most of what I usually see in galleries does NOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice drawings... We used one here: http://doctorstrumba.com/2013/06/13/choosing-a-pediatrician-for-your-first-baby/ . Thank you for making them available via CC license!

    ReplyDelete