Pages

Saturday, 17 September 2011

Blog: Peace in September morn

Hiii there! :)
As you can see, our cat is doing fine, healthy and growing. Also my guinea pig, that had an operation in August is now doing good (he had a bone abscess).

Few days ago I woke into a cloudy morning and I felt lighter and relaxed. Autumn is here. I find it easier to breathe. 

I went to a music festival and I saw The Wombats and Editors. It was great to celebrate the end of my practice work with a good concert. Editors played The weight of the world in acoustic, and .. you know .. when you hear the start of a great song, how it takes a breath away from you? Well, that's how I felt when Tom started playing the song. But the audience around couldn't stop talking! I mean, who the hell comes to a concert to talk?! And I felt like I was the only one screaming out the lyrics to the songs. I couldn't find a good video with acoustic version of the song, so here's the original (I'd really like to go to Glastonbury music festival once..or twice): 


"Every little piece in your life
Will add up to one
Every little piece in your life
Will it mean something to someone"

I've read Khaled Hosseini's Kite Runner. And I watched the movie The Whistleblower (2010). Both with heavy stories.

I've been getting photographs ready for a photo exhibiton, if I get in.. we'll see about that. It's been awhile, quite a long while since the last time I participated in these things.

Still trying to figure out how the book signing should look like, how should I introduce the book... not a fan of these things, it's the hardest part. On another note: I saw my ebook available on Barnes&Nobles.

I've been looking for a job, something to work while I finish writing my diploma. I found a few interesting offers. I've passed all my exams, all 42 of them! :) Anyway, it's a bit disappointing to be honest. I expected more from this studies. But it feels good to be at the end, I thought I'll be more scared.

This summer didn't go as planned. But I did get to the sea again for a few hours. And since everything went wrong that day (regarding batteries) I only made two photographs of the sea. Here's one of them: 




I've been enjoying walking around and I will share with you some of the photographs I've made.

How was your summer?

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment