Pages

Sunday, 6 May 2012

Poetry, Poetry, Poetry

Pregnancy, Childbirth and postnatal time



May 5th is the international day of midwives. This year I held a little poetry project and have published this free ebook of poetry regarding pregnancy, childbirth and postnatal time, along with six other authors. As for now, it is available on Smashwords: link

Authors of the ebook are: Shadia Duske, Nataša Dolenc, Michelle Erdman, Fiona Eve Morel, Christina Nguyen, Jacob J. O'Dea, Ray Saunders.



Update: I've deleted the booklet from Smashwords, since there was some sort of a problem being a book with multiple authors. If anyone wants to read it, let me know and I will send you the copy. You can reach me through my gmail - nataska86.
  

Colours of the sea - kindle edition 


It's been a year since my first poetry/photography collection has been published on CreateSpace, Amazon and on Smashwords as an ebook, and now it has kindle version as well - here's the link to UK amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment