Pages

Friday, 12 August 2016

Blog: Mountains and travel

Feet have been happy running around and climbing hills and mountains. Weeks go by, and I can't follow, summer is almost behind us. Days are shorter and colder, yet there's a lot of energy left to burn, let's just keep fingers crossed for our knees :) These are photographs taken on these wanderings around the hilly surface of Slovenia.




 I visited Rome and Vatican in July, seeing Bruce Springsteen at Circus Maximus, which was fantastic.


I leave you with Triglav, a bit covered in clouds, now I'm off trying to put some of my thoughts into poems or to sleep.. we'll see about that.

Enjoy! :)

1 comment:

  1. these lovely pictures remind me of the song and how true it is " heaven is a place near by................"

    ReplyDelete